Saturday, August 2, 2008

Commercial, Shameless Plug-

This year, (our family always thinks in school years), we will be focusing on my birth stuff, so that Kent does not need to give voice lessons on week nights. Therefore, for the first time since we've moved here to Spokane, I need to advertise my businesses. So, here they are:
I am a trained birth doula. I provide physical, emotional and informational support to women and their families in labor. I have been attending births as a doula for 7 years now. Phone consultations and initial interviews are offered at no charge. See DONA for more info on what a doula is.
I also can provide postpartum doula care. A postpartum doula supports the new family in the first few weeks after a birth and is usually hired on an hourly basis. Various contracts may be arranged, as needs can vary greatly during this time.
Also, Margaret and I are in the final planning stages of our Midwives' Assistant Training we will be offering this fall. I trained to be a Midwives' Assistant 3 years ago in Colorado and am very excited to pass on these skills to other birth junkies like myself. Please let me know if you are interested in this class to acquire a skill set of your own.
So, please spread the word about my services to local women and families. Thanks!
Phone- (208)964-5268
Email- terrikentcorbin@hotmail.com

No comments: